Quickly popping in to wish you all a very happy Christmas! I hope you’re enjoying lots of food, fun, family time and that Father Christmas has been good to you.
Thank you so much for reading the blog. Hopefully I’ll manage to get a blog post or two in between now and the New Year, if I don’t end up in a food coma after today’s excesses!
My festive favourites for the month… Continue reading “DECEMBER MIXTAPE”
It’s December so I can officially start to get excited about Christmas, right?
I love a good “bad” Christmas jumper. If it has sequins or something appliquéd to the front then all the better. If you’re looking for something tasteful to wear on Christmas Day then click away now…
- Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals jumper, Boohoo.com, £15 heres
- Christmas Pudding jumper, New Look, £20 here
- On The Naughty List jumper, ASOS, £30 here
- Sequin Penguin jumper, George, £14 here
- Flashing Lights Reindeer jumper, Florence & Fred, £20 here
It’s a light up jumper. A LIGHT UP JUMPER. I rest my case.
Are you a fan of a novelty Christmas jumper? Or do you think it’s all a bit naff?!