It’s December so I can officially start to get excited about Christmas, right?
I love a good “bad” Christmas jumper. If it has sequins or something appliquéd to the front then all the better. If you’re looking for something tasteful to wear on Christmas Day then click away now…
- Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals jumper, Boohoo.com, £15 heres
- Christmas Pudding jumper, New Look, £20 here
- On The Naughty List jumper, ASOS, £30 here
- Sequin Penguin jumper, George, £14 here
- Flashing Lights Reindeer jumper, Florence & Fred, £20 here
It’s a light up jumper. A LIGHT UP JUMPER. I rest my case.
Are you a fan of a novelty Christmas jumper? Or do you think it’s all a bit naff?!