I’m a sucker for a good coffee table book. But my rule is that they can’t just look pretty, they need to be something that I’ll actually pick up and gain some inspiration and motivation from. These are my current top five:
- The New York Times: 36 Hours in Europe, RRP £24.99
- PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives, RRP £12.99
- Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, RRP £35.00
- Jan Showers Glamourous Rooms, RRP £36.00
- F*ck Y*u Rankin, RRP £25.00
P.S – I haven’t included links for any of these books because if you can go to a local independent bookshop instead of buying from a large online retailer (you KNOW the one…) please, please, please do. Bookshops are bloody brilliant so please support them if you can.