A classic red lip is one of the few make-up looks that never goes off out of style (preach it, TayTay). Red lips are synonymous with timeless elegance, glamour and a hefty dose of instant sex appeal but a red lip isn’t just for a special occasion. Whether you’re wanting to dress up a casual look or to add something to transition a look from day to night, a dash of red lipstick can be a complete game-changer. From matte to glossy, bright or deep hues, everyone has an opinion on which red lipstick is The Ultimate.
Here are five of my favourites…
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red, $14 (approx £10) available here.
- Lipstick Queen in Red Sinner, £22 available here.
- Rimmel London Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 01, £5.49 available here.
- Avon Ultra Colour Lipstick in Red 2000, (RRP £7.50) £4.50 available here.
- MAC in Ruby Woo, £15.50 available here.
What’s your go-to red lipstick?