Jo Malone fragrances have been my go-to for quite a few years now. I adore them and have developed quite the collection. From the one that started it all and my constant repurchase – English Pear & Freesia, to my most recent addition – Nectarine Blossom & Honey. If I had to stick to one branch for fragrance for the rest of my life it would, without hesitation, be Jo Malone – I really do think they do incredible fragrances.
The first time I ever went into a store I found the sheer selection available kind of overwhelming so, in an attempt to help narrow down the choices for any Jo Malone newbies out there or to inspire you to add a new fragrance to your collection here are my five favourite Jo Malone fragrances…
Continue reading “FRIDAY FIVE: FAVOURITE JO MALONE FRAGRANCES”
Around this time every year my family ask me to give them some hints for birthday presents I might like – yes, my birthday isn’t till next month but, who turns down an excuse to make a list of the items they’re currently coveting?
Beauty products always make the cut because I have a never ending list of products I want to try but, knowing the size of my current stash, I struggle to justify purchasing, especially when they’re more high end items.
Here’s what made it onto the beauty section of my birthday wishlist this year…
- Byredo Gypsy Water, £95 from Net-a-Porter
- MAC Lip Pencil in Spice and Boldly Bare, £13 from MAC
- NIOD Flavanone Mud, £38 from Victoria Health
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, £19 from Feel Unique
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Even Finish Foundation, £34 from Bobbi Brown
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Mattifying Primer and Redness Correcting Primer, £14.20 from Debenhams
- Herbivore Pineapple + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask, £37.50 from Trouva
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Sycronized Recovery Complex II, £52 from Boots
I always find spring-time to be the perfect moment to switch up my fragrances and this year has been no exception. Here are a couple of old favourites and a few I’m wanting to try out…
- Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia, £88 100ml / £44 30ml › available here
- Marc Jacobs Daisy, £45 50ml › available here
- Chloé Love Story Eau Sensuelle, £68 50ml › available here
- Byredo Flowerhead, £95 50ml› available here
- Tom Ford Orchid Soleil , £79 50ml › available here
What are your go-to spring fragrances?
I talked last week about the items I’m hoping to scout out in Duty Free later this month. Today I thought I’d share my second wishlist – the essential repurchases that I always try to buy when I’m in Duty Free to save a few pennies on the products I know I’ll always use.
These are all products that would make any Holy Grail list of mine – I’ve been using them for years and can’t see them getting set aside anytime soon. They’re all amazing and I know I can rely on them to always work.
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, £25.50
- MAC Face & Body Foundation, £22
- Dior DIORSHOW Mascara, £25.50
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, £23.50
- Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Cologne, £85