I talked last week about the items I’m hoping to scout out in Duty Free later this month. Today I thought I’d share my second wishlist – the essential repurchases that I always try to buy when I’m in Duty Free to save a few pennies on the products I know I’ll always use.
These are all products that would make any Holy Grail list of mine – I’ve been using them for years and can’t see them getting set aside anytime soon. They’re all amazing and I know I can rely on them to always work.
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, £25.50
- MAC Face & Body Foundation, £22
- Dior DIORSHOW Mascara, £25.50
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, £23.50
- Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Cologne, £85