Around this time every year my family ask me to give them some hints for birthday presents I might like – yes, my birthday isn’t till next month but, who turns down an excuse to make a list of the items they’re currently coveting?
Beauty products always make the cut because I have a never ending list of products I want to try but, knowing the size of my current stash, I struggle to justify purchasing, especially when they’re more high end items.
Here’s what made it onto the beauty section of my birthday wishlist this year…
- Byredo Gypsy Water, £95 from Net-a-Porter
- MAC Lip Pencil in Spice and Boldly Bare, £13 from MAC
- NIOD Flavanone Mud, £38 from Victoria Health
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, £19 from Feel Unique
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Even Finish Foundation, £34 from Bobbi Brown
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Mattifying Primer and Redness Correcting Primer, £14.20 from Debenhams
- Herbivore Pineapple + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask, £37.50 from Trouva
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Sycronized Recovery Complex II, £52 from Boots