I’m trying to be a little more intentional with my shopping, which I talked about in my Capsule Wardrobe Quandry post, and taking some time each season to think about what I really need to add to my wardrobe rather just packing it full of things that I decide I desperately want and then finding I have few items which actually work together.
Here’s a little look at the items I’ve picked up over the last couple of weeks to update my wardrobe now that #winteriscoming.
- Grey jersey long belted trench coat, River Island, £75 here
- Black suede pull on ankle boots, ASOS, £42 here
- Leather look black leggings, ASOS, £22 here
- Smith & Cult nail varnish in Lovers Creep, Space NK, £19 here
- White ‘V’ back oversized jumper, Nasty Gal, £38.40 here
- Red Herring checked shirt, Debenhams, £26 (now £19.50) here