I’ve mentioned a few times how I’m trying to be a little more intentional in my clothes shopping and not get *too* carried away by the lure of online shopping. Here are five new additions to my wardrobe, all definitely come under the category of “wardrobe basics” but they’re all already getting some serious wear.
- Black Ridley skinny jeans with ripped knees, ASOS, £30 here
- BDG grey Mia oocket pullover jumper, Urban Outfitters, £39 here
- Grey slouchy rib vest with side splits, ASOS, £10 here
- Black modal vest top, Next, £8.50 here
- Green longer length midi pencil skirt, ASOS, £16 here
- It sounds insane to rave about a basic black vest top but this one from Next is amazing. The fabric is lovely and just sits really well. At £8.50 I think I might pick up another couple of these because I’m weirdly fussy about vest tops.
- This Urban Outfitters jumper is fantastic, but definitely consider sizing down if you’re kind of between two sizes. I bought my usual size and I definitely think I could probably have gone a size smaller. Having said that this is just perfection! I wear this off one shoulder with the Ridley ripped jeans and a black vest top and love how it looks. It’s also beautifully soft and super cosy.
What have you been buying lately?