It’s my birthday next month and a couple of my favourite humans have asked me to give them some hints for presents I might like.
Beauty products are always some of my top picks when it comes to suggesting things as presents as there are always so many things I desperately want to try out but find it hard to justify purchasing myself, knowing that I already have a pretty serious stash going on. #thestruggleisreal
Here are the five things I’m currently coveting the most…
- Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque, £27 from Cult Beauty
- NIOD Low-Viscoscity Cleaning Ester, £30 from Look Fantastic
- Kevin Aucoin The Sculpting Powder, £34 from Beauty Bay
- Herbivore Blue Tansy Mask, £40 from Trouva
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, £15.50 from MAC
What do you have on your beauty wishlist at the moment?